Monday 31 October 2011

October 31st

Great is the Lord --- Highest and Greatest


I've made it sound as though this link was my idea, sorry I stole it from Beth Croft from Youtube :P But it's still cool and it sounds quality!! (Not me, the link between songs!!) Maybe SR Band could use it?!? By the way guys, if you ever need help, you can call me you know..... don't just abandon and forget about me :'( Oh and I have just realised that it ends with a stupid frozen face again! Why does this happen to me?!

I had to put this one on because it made me laugh so much!! 

FIRST ATTEMPT

Hope you enjoyed the lovely sounding chord I made up :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizzie

    It is lovely to see and hear what you are doing for God!

    Keep growing in God and giving Him the glory!

    It was such an encouragement to read about your chat with the homeless guy!

    Love you!
    Sara and Becky xoxo

    ReplyDelete